Top Chef Season 16: Scores and Spoilers

Help Support Talkbeer:

lambandtunaphish still updating this thing?

I agree with sjstraub about the last quickfire but overall the past two episodes have at least been big improvements over RW or the cocktail episode.
Yup! Just got to last week's episode last night and updated the sheet a few minutes ago after returning from vacation. Didn't get a chance to watch when in Grand Cayman :cool:

You just wanted the affirmation that you're running away with this thing, didn't you?

1-8-2019 10-12-43 AM.png

Yup! Just got to last week's episode last night and updated the sheet a few minutes ago after returning from vacation. Didn't get a chance to watch when in Grand Cayman :cool:

You just wanted the affirmation that you're running away with this thing, didn't you?

View attachment 4482
At this point I'm hoping Michele wins and I eek out that third spot. No way I can catch blckout20

i think Eric and Michelle will end up in the final, with Adrienne being a dark horse. I dont think Kelsey and Sara have the techniques/skills to make it through Macau, which is about as far away from 'Kentucky' cooking you can get.

My bad for not updating this over the past two weeks. I feel behind and getting the scoring correct was somewhat of a pain.

So, that reality fantasy league scoring gave bonuses for "making the finals". It should be obvious, but this only helped blckout20 and his stacked team.
View attachment 5315

This thing was over when it started! Damn that’s insane someone managed a random draft of all the finalist.

Latest posts