Top Chef Season 16: Scores and Spoilers

Help Support Talkbeer:

This thing was over when it started! Damn that’s insane someone managed a random draft of all the finalist.
Right?

So this is basically wrapped up, right? I don't think quirk6 and sjstraub can even catch FATSH1TTY for second at this point (we'll know after tonight if there's any drama I guess). And sjstraub had the most LCK wins.

I gotta check exactly what I have in my locker, but it's likely to be some SARA beers and maybe older stouts if the winner is in to that sort of thing. Could do fresh Fieldwork and Alvarado St as well.

Right?

So this is basically wrapped up, right? I don't think quirk6 and sjstraub can even catch FATSH1TTY for second at this point (we'll know after tonight if there's any drama I guess). And sjstraub had the most LCK wins.

I gotta check exactly what I have in my locker, but it's likely to be some SARA beers and maybe older stouts if the winner is in to that sort of thing. Could do fresh Fieldwork and Alvarado St as well.

Without having to look at scoring finals or something it’s pretty much locked that we won’t catch up. Regardless he’s got one of everyone’s final chefs left. Someone could potentially get second with the same chef, but your still a loser in this winner take all.

Without having to look at scoring finals or something it’s pretty much locked that we won’t catch up. Regardless he’s got one of everyone’s final chefs left. Someone could potentially get second with the same chef, but your still a loser in this winner take all.
Second place gets a box, and I believe you have that wrapped up as well.

Ya, I meant that no one was going to catch you. blckout20 isn't even a question as the overall winner at this point.

This entire season from a high end cooking stand point has been a let down. I'm still hoping that in the final that changes, but at this point i'm not holding my breath.

I’m agreeing but I really loved the more diverse foods.

Not because he was my chef in this pick but Eric was an absolute star. I couldn’t have rooted for a chef harder from any episode. That guy has it, and I hope I can make it to his place in DC one day.

I’m agreeing but I really loved the more diverse foods.

Not because he was my chef in this pick but Eric was an absolute star. I couldn’t have rooted for a chef harder from any episode. That guy has it, and I hope I can make it to his place in DC one day.
Planning on going to Eric’s spot soon. If I could have called one chef back, it was Brandon. That dude was great.

Latest posts