Toronto, help Brews for New Avenues please:)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Hello my wonderful Canadian friends;)

Bellwoods has been super generous and is donating some beers for our charity event Brews for New Avenues on Sept 12 in PDX. I am looking for someone who can pick up the beers and ship them to us in Portland.

Please send me a message and we can figure out the details and our undying gratitude if you are able to help us.

Thanks so much!

Cheers
Don

If nobody can ship from Toronto direct, they could be shipped to Vancouver to be brought down IP - looking less likely that I'll go, but I know kcherney and kump are coming and I'd happily receive a box bound for one of them. peensteen might be able to help with this, if it comes to that :)

Does anyone have any idea of the limits of how much alcohol can be brought into the US? I'm bringing a lot of bottles already, but as long as the limits are high and the potential fees are minimal, I can do this.

I think the limits are pretty high, I've brought across around 12 750s with no issue, you just declare them if you are asked for personal consumption.

Anyway, I can help out with this if kcherney isn't able to. I live in niagara falls and can make it to toronto before the end of the month and ship it out at the end of august.

You all are amazing!
Lurkaholic we do not accept you not coming! See you on the 12th, or better yet the 11th, there will be another amazing beer dinner that night, not to be missed:)

If nobody can ship from Toronto direct, they could be shipped to Vancouver to be brought down IP - looking less likely that I'll go, but I know kcherney and kump are coming and I'd happily receive a box bound for one of them. peensteen might be able to help with this, if it comes to that :)

unfortunately, do to laws and such, they cannot ship beer to an individual. ckoop mail inc

thanks again everyone!

Does it have to be shipped to a liquor store specifically, or just any business address? I'm sure between Tom and I we can figure something out.

Checking in with our buddy Mark. Would be preferable to get it sent from Bellwoods locally to someone I know!

well, the shipping to Vancouver won't work, unless someone in Toronto can ship to Vancouver, the brewery cannot do it. Pick up in person only.
ideas?:)

Back