Tough call this weekend - Bier & Big (Eindhoven) or Moeder Lambic (Brussels)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

METSBWD

Reaction score
Very tough call to make for this weekend's beer festivities:

On the local front is the Bier & Big Festival in Eindhoven from 2-10 with a nice selection of breweries, and a "promise" of free tokens for my birthday...

BUT

In Brussels starting at 4 is the Moeder Lambic Original 10th Anniversary ! Act #2 Tilquin, with an awesome looking Pinot Noir Tilquin.

Is anyone else going to either event? Anyone know if the Pinot Noir Tilquin will be available elsewhere, or just as a one-off for the event?

How was the new stuff?
Opal was promising. Bottled a day prior so pretty much flat but already very good.
Vlier-Braam was nice. Didn't get much elderflower from it but still good.
Not the biggest fan of cuvee, although that's an older one of course.

Opal was promising. Bottled a day prior so pretty much flat but already very good.
That's because it has elderberries rather than elderflowers ;). He didn't bring any "/" samples? Really curious about that one. Glad to hear the new stuff was good.

I agree on the Opal. It was by far my favorite of the four. The Framboos wasn't new, but I did kinda like it a tad more than the Braam.

Well then, Opal and Braam are up on the store now! Looking forward to trying them soon. I've had Druiven and Framboos before and they were both excellent.

Latest posts

Back