Trading worth for FO

Help Support Talkbeer:

My friend is able to acquire a case of Bottle Logic Fundamental Obesrvation for a decent price. They’ve been stored well in his house. He’s willing to let it go since his place is stupidly stocked with beer. Not too sure if this is worth my time buying and trading around. I know that people wanted it for a bit, but not too sure if people still do.

My friend is able to acquire a case of Bottle Logic Fundamental Obesrvation for a decent price. They’ve been stored well in his house. He’s willing to let it go since his place is stupidly stocked with beer. Not too sure if this is worth my time buying and trading around. I know that people wanted it for a bit, but not too sure if people still do.
Pretty sure it doesn't have any value beyond shelf price anymore. I've seen MANY C+S for this year's batch. I heard it actually hit distro and has been sitting on shelves at supermarkets.

What such a gorgeous man is doing here!

Wow, what a handsome!

I'm all yours!
You should check out my selfies, they're all so naughty.

Sorry. Ever since the precipitous decline of FUNDEMANTLA OBSARVETOONS primary mean beer trading value, I have resorted to presenting myself as a Russian spambot. In answer to your question, no one gives a falling suckfuck about this (or any) beer.

Latest posts