US - New England Tree House Brewing Co.

Help Support Talkbeer:

I don't pay much attention to TH anymore largely by virtue of not living in MA these days - but I happen to still follow them on social media, so can someone explain to me what the deal with using the old can labels is all the time now instead of the printed cans?
Not sure how accurate this is but rumor is that they're applying for distro of the core cans, so they're waiting for new cans with barcodes.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
There are shortages in printed cans around the country right now, especially in 16oz cans. As a result, smaller companies or those who have not had contracts with the can production companies for as long are being shorted on their printed can orders and have to go with stickers or shrink sleeves.

I don't pay much attention to TH anymore largely by virtue of not living in MA these days - but I happen to still follow them on social media, so can someone explain to me what the deal with using the old can labels is all the time now instead of the printed cans?
Yeah that's not going to happen anytime soon if ever. There's absolutely no reason to send out cans when they can just sell everything in house.