Tree House Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovestouts

Reaction score
A long overdue thread...

All the details of what's pouring are available here:
http://treehousebrew.com/on-tap/

An expansion, across the street from their current location, is just in the beginning stages now. A very promising future for a great group of guys, and New England beer fans!

Per Twitter, a new Eureka will be out in a few weeks, brewed with Equinox hops.

I had their Sap and Tornado the other week HNNNNGGGGGH. One of the softest mouth feeling IPAs I've ever had, but holy moly getting out there is a pain in the ass and I live in the area!

Last edited:
finally made it to the new location... Tornado and Haze were both new to me and both were outstanding... if I don't go to VT this weekend, I may take another trip there

finally made it to the new location... Tornado and Haze were both new to me and both were outstanding... if I don't go to VT this weekend, I may take another trip there

I gotta get me some Haze too. Still haven't had a Tree House beer I didn't like. Julius is probably my least favorite TH beer which is ridiculously hilarious.

@TreeHouseBrewCo
Barrels being filled with farmhouse ale, to be inoculated with our native spontaneous culture... Among other things.

BsNrG8cCcAAaTBC.jpg

That page says "bottle only" and appears to be for a gift? Same price when you're buying new glass for your growler fill, or does price go down when you fill it with beer? $6 + fill cost seems a tad pricey, not that the liquid inside is not worth it...
$6 + fill cost
Someone feel free to correct me if they're actually cheaper at the brewery. I haven't been in a while.

If someone can grab me a grreen I'd love them long time and give them goodies

TOMORROW WE WILL BE RELEASING BOTTLES OF “LUCID”, a mixed fermentation farmhouse ale!

Lucid was brewed back in April and allowed to mature with a blend of yeast and bacteria in stainless for two months before being packaged and tucked away in the barn for an additional two months of natural refermentation and conditioning in the bottle.

As the first Tree House bottle release, we are excited to share this beer with you!

Lucid presents you with aromas of Chardonnay, grapefruit, and apricot. The taste follows closely behind exhibiting Champagne-like flavors with a pleasant and approachable lemony tartness. A true delight on these hot summer days. . .

There will be a two bottle limit and bottles will be $15 each (750ML format). More details on the release can be found shortly attreehousebrew.com/on-tap

A fresh 10 barrel batch of Julius will also be pouring, and the remainder of Sap and Eureka if they last this evening.

Aww yeah!

fuuuck

Who's going? I'm thinking about it, I need that Julius in my life

Was planning my first trip up there tomorrow anyway. I'm pretty pumped all this awesome beer will be awaiting me! OsLovesBeer we will crack one in September :)

thanks bud! Enjoy Tired Hands tonight. If Jean is there give him my best...

pretty sure jomobono may be at Tree House tomorrow... say hello to him for me

Back