Upland Lottery 12/13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My one bullet approach failed me this time. I just don't like these enough to justify collecting a bunch of email address from family members and setting up some of my own to enter multiple times.

933.gif

No winning feels...

Hahahahahahahaha

Whining shitdicks should have ponied up for SBS.

Wait, only a fool would do that!

Based on preliminary muling requests.....I am going to say there were 200 Raspberry and 11,000 Cherry available to lottery.
w

This shitdick lost :( I might've missed it but how much of each do you get to buy being an SBS member?

3 of each.

And don't forget persimmon people had their choice (I assume most took SR4 but I know for a fact some took Raspberry also).

Wishing now that I would've split an SBS with a couple of people but there probably wouldn't have been enough room on the certificate for 3 names.

First time I've lost. I only entered once and choose the Both option.

Pretty sure I was discriminated against by Indiana since there were no spelling errors or meth references in my email address.

Pretty sure I was discriminated against by Indiana since there were no spelling errors or meth references in my email address.
As if there are no retards and meth in NC. C'mon man, don't be Cali. No one likes Cali.

LYMI.

This coming from the sister ****ing fella from N.C......

It was my first cousin and we were hammered from drinkin shine at the tractor pull all afternoon. Jeez, I'll never live that down. At least she's in jail now so I don't have to hear about it from her.

A pleasant surprise for a Thursday morning: just received a winning email that is time stamped from yesterday. I guess it got caught up in my spam filter or something.

ISO a generous trustee to pick up my two bottles in Bloomington.

A pleasant surprise for a Thursday morning: just received a winning email that is time stamped from yesterday. I guess it got caught up in my spam filter or something.

i also just got the email!

i also just got the email!

As did I. My one bullet method continues to do me well. Time to go buy a Mega Millions, I guess.

It was my first cousin and we were hammered from drinkin shine at the tractor pull all afternoon. Jeez, I'll never live that down. At least she's in jail now so I don't have to hear about it from her.
What happens at the tractor pull stays at the tractor pull! Now you're talking my language! Have you ever wanted to see a mega tractor pull, where the tractors that they use to move the weighted sleds in place, actually participate??? ....but then what tractors would they use to move sleds in to place for them ?!?!

Back