Upland Sour Lottery (October 2013)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidetracked

Reaction score
The latest Upland Sour Lottery is up: http://uplandsours.eventbrite.com/

---
42bsours2bsmall.jpg

Welcome to Upland Brewing Company's online lottery for the release of three sour ales: Kiwi, Strawberry, and Blackberry. Availability of bottles is very limited, so in an effort to see as many sour-loving smiles as we can, only one bottle will be available to each winner. Please do not try to enter more than once, as your entries will be canceled.

The lottery, at www.UplandSours.eventbrite.com, will open at noon EDT on Tuesday October 1st and close at noon October 8th. Please specify at the time of entry either the Brew Pub in Bloomington or the Indianapolis Tasting Room in Broad Ripple as your preferred pick-up location.

Lottery winners will be randomly drawn and notified via email on October 9th, and can purchase the sour ale they selected at their preferred pick-up location from October 22nd through November 5th. Please bring an original or photocopied State ID of the winner for pickup and purchase.

Each bottle will cost $25 plus applicable sales tax. After the two-week reservation pick-up period, any remaining sour ales will be sold first come first served.

---

I'm not even sure what to think of a Kiwi sour. Does anyone else make one?

If anyone needs a mule, you should contact Rempo. I'm pretty sure he loves to pick up as much of other people's stuff as he can, totally won't steal your bottles and money, and for sure won't make any copies of your identification to sell to those who need to invent a new life. He's a really swell guy.

If anyone needs a mule, you should contact Rempo. I'm pretty sure he loves to pick up as much of other people's stuff as he can, totally won't steal your bottles and money, and for sure won't make any copies of your identification to sell to those who need to invent a new life. He's a really swell guy.
As I've said before, I did it all for the nookie credit card rewards points.

As I've said before, I did it all for the nookie credit card rewards points.

Yeah right, if you got some lovin' for hanging out with your odd and sometimes overweight beer friends, we'd see you a lot more often. Unless of course you're afraid of sex, which I hadn't considered, but you have a child already so that can't be it.

Anyone receive any email yet? I know last time there were some people who weren't getting a win or a lose notification.

I don't think they've sent the losing ones yet. My girlfriend got a winning email and a friend posted his on fb, but I haven't received an email one way or the other yet.

Ah, once again the girlfriend won and it's looking I did not! I would be splitting the bottle with her either way but it's funny how often she wins these kind of things while I never do.

Anyway, we'll be making the drive to Indy so if anyone needs a trustee shoot me a BM.

I am happy to pick up for anyone in Bloomington. I have plenty of packing material. I will just need your winner info and a prepaid shipping label.

Several of my friends and I won, definitely looking for a trustee for what looks like 4-6 bottles total. Will repay with rimjobs and highfives.

Bloomington

Back