Quantcast

Resolved Uploading pictures

Help Support Talkbeer:

Imgur runs out??:eek:
I was not aware of this, I wonder how long until my time is up
http://imgur.com/help/images

How many images can I upload?

Infinity images can be uploaded from a single user, but only 225 will be associated with a standard account. After 225, older images will be hidden.

Is that the same for imgupr?
I believe imgupr is just an app that just accesses your photos on imgur so no matter how you access the images without paying you are limited to 225.

Anyway to make it pull a slightly larger image? I feel like all the Instagram posts are microscopic and it's kind of annoying that it launches Instagram.com when you click it to see it larger. I realize this might be a limitation of their sharing capabilities, but thought I'd mention it. (Total nit-picking here, btw.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene

Just happy to be here
Anyway to make it pull a slightly larger image? I feel like all the Instagram posts are microscopic and it's kind of annoying that it launches Instagram.com when you click it to see it larger. I realize this might be a limitation of their sharing capabilities, but thought I'd mention it. (Total nit-picking here, btw.)
The options are: that size, microscopic, or enormous.

I am anything but a novice with technology and cannot get an image to load to save my life. Tried downloading Imgur to my phone but the URL's don't seem to work. Any advice?

Make sure you are using the direct link. In the new imgur app when your image is uploaded press and hold on the picture until it says "share direct link" then copy that to your clipboard and past it into the image tool that is next to the smilies tool on the tool bar and insert it in. This works perfect on an android but I have been told that the direct link isn't an option by some iphone users but I don't have one to go through the process myself and see so if that is the case then you can add an "i." before imgur.com and a ".jpg" to the end of the link and paste that in the image tool if need be.

Example: link yields ->

direct link http://i.imgur.com/TOmgsQq.jpg yields

Although it looks like it will recognize the regular link now and add it as media directly from imgur.com which is what gives the name and borders around it. Some people don't like the look of that though and that is where the direct link comes into play.

Last edited:
I'm using an LG 3 with Google Chrome and I can't share photos or gifs anymore. When I hold down on the item it doesn't give me the options that it used to. Tried Firefox and Dolphin and it's the same options. I don't want to download stuff to Photobucket and then to here. Any help would be appreciated. I have people in the Alison Brie thread that are depending on me.