Upright Fantasia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan1212

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this being released in January?

I've heard Jan 10th, with a 3 per person limit?

Anyway.... ISO: Fantasia (as always)

Cheers,
Evan

I'm tempted to take the train down for the weekend too... Wonder if you're right abut it lasting longer than Friday Shmeal? I certainly hope so but it's a bit of a long trip to strike out :)

That all said I'm sure I'd find some nice things to take home anyway if I did miss out. Not the end of the world!

I'm tempted to take the train down for the weekend too... Wonder if you're right abut it lasting longer than Friday Shmeal? I certainly hope so but it's a bit of a long trip to strike out :)

That all said I'm sure I'd find some nice things to take home anyway if I did miss out. Not the end of the world!
If you decide to head down you should hit me up. I owe you something for that growler I just got from box_social.

If you decide to head down you should hit me up. I owe you something for that growler I just got from box_social.

That was partial payback for the awesome beers you gave me last time (good god, that block 15 anniversary was magic)! And I say partial as I'm not done with you yet :)

I'll certainly hit you up if and when I make it down - wouldn't be able to make friday, but saturday's an unlikely possibility. If not, later this month for sure.

Is Fantasia still available since it was dropped to limit 3? Just trying to gauge how realistic it is that I land 1 or 2.

So it went from 12 (I think) last year to 3 this year and still sold out in a day? No wonder I can't get a trade done.
Cricket-sound.gif

Back