US - Mid-Atlantic Upstate NY thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I know it's way upstate for most, but Upstate Brewing's 2016 Ale might be one of the best hazy IPA's to come out of that area. I'm hoping they can secure the hops to brew it again.

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
Had a friend stop by last night on the way home from Sloop and Suarez. Haven't gotten into the Suarez growlers yet but the sloop beers we drank last night were great. Looks like a road trip is imminent.

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
Who in Rochester can help me out with a couple questions. My little brother got a job there and I'm helping him look for housing. We know nothing of the area. His job is downtown at a local news station. Wagon Circler ? I know we got more 585'ers in here.

Who in Rochester can help me out with a couple questions. My little brother got a job there and I'm helping him look for housing. We know nothing of the area. His job is downtown at a local news station. Wagon Circler ? I know we got more 585'ers in here.
I also lived there for a long time except for the last two years. In Ithaca now. If you need any other help let me know.

https://commonrootsbrewing.com

Bourbon barrel coffee cup.....mmmmm.

I absolutely love coffee cup, I think it's just as good, if not better, than treehouse double shot. Going to try to get there tomorrow night to see how the barrel version tastes.

Also wouldn't mind a growler of that anniversary stout....not entirely sure what Madagascar vanilla veans are, but want to trye, lol

https://commonrootsbrewing.com

Bourbon barrel coffee cup.....mmmmm.

I absolutely love coffee cup, I think it's just as good, if not better, than treehouse double shot. Going to try to get there tomorrow night to see how the barrel version tastes.

Also wouldn't mind a growler of that anniversary stout....not entirely sure what Madagascar vanilla veans are, but want to trye, lol
Damn, I just drove by it twice in the last 5 days and didn't stop

We're very excited to announce that this weekend we will be opening up our doors. Our tasting room is fully stocked with all of our latest releases as well as a few favorites from our friends. Try them all or take home a growler to share with your friends.

Hours

Friday 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm to 10:00pm
How to Find Us

7 East Main Street
Beacon, NY, 12508

Your best bet is to park in the municipal parking lot on Churchill Street and enter through the back of the warehouse.
On Draft

Soleil | 6%

Sour Farmhouse Ale aged in oak wine barrels & conditioned on pineapple & marigold flowers.

Forever Overhead | 6%

Sour IPA brewed with wheat and hopped with Citra and Simcoe.

Make Believe | 6%
Sour farmhouse ale aged in oak wine barrels, hopped with Citra and Mosaic.

Incandenza | 6%
Brewed with two row barley and raw white wheat, hopped with citra and simcoe in the whirlpool, and fermented with mixed culture.

Amulet | 5%
Sour farmhouse ale aged in oak, brewed with Citra and Mosaic hops, and conditioned on blueberries and hibiscus flowers.

We're very excited to announce that this weekend we will be opening up our doors. Our tasting room is fully stocked with all of our latest releases as well as a few favorites from our friends. Try them all or take home a growler to share with your friends.

Hours

Friday 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm to 10:00pm
How to Find Us

7 East Main Street
Beacon, NY, 12508

Your best bet is to park in the municipal parking lot on Churchill Street and enter through the back of the warehouse.
On Draft

Soleil | 6%

Sour Farmhouse Ale aged in oak wine barrels & conditioned on pineapple & marigold flowers.

Forever Overhead | 6%

Sour IPA brewed with wheat and hopped with Citra and Simcoe.

Make Believe | 6%
Sour farmhouse ale aged in oak wine barrels, hopped with Citra and Mosaic.

Incandenza | 6%
Brewed with two row barley and raw white wheat, hopped with citra and simcoe in the whirlpool, and fermented with mixed culture.

Amulet | 5%
Sour farmhouse ale aged in oak, brewed with Citra and Mosaic hops, and conditioned on blueberries and hibiscus flowers.
I ticked Soliel last night and it was silly good. Hudson Valley is doing big things.

Latest posts