VA-DC-MD BT Ruben Smash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neorunner

Reaction score
Yes, I'm putting VA in mid-atlantic. Deal.

Who's interested in a BT meetup to smash some rubens and butt-chug some waelz?

Party-GIF.gif

Are people available Saturday the 12th? I can host a reasonable size (10-12 max) or probably talk a buddy with a full deck into hosting if we're expecting a larger turnout.

There is a good crew in Richmond. Also if you've never been Mekong is worth the trip.

I love that place. An is just an awesome guy.

We had my groups first Anniversary tasting/party there. It was incredible. Yeah, some of the Richmond peeps made it out. It's just hard to convince them to come to the southside.

I love that place. An is just an awesome guy.

We had my groups first Anniversary tasting/party there. It was incredible. Yeah, some of the Richmond peeps made it out. It's just hard to convince them to come to the southside.

yea I'd come to richmond (parents live there so it's easy) but going to southside would never happen for me. just too long of a trip

Considering heading into DC tomorrow for Growler Hours. Both for the new IPA/because I have a free Saturday for once. Heading out from NoVa sometime between 11:00/11:30. Anyone else going/interested in joining?

Back