Value of potatoes

Help Support Talkbeer:

I'm not typically a fan of these style threads, but potato trading is very new to me. Would love to try some out-of-region potatoes.

This is a picture of my current Gots but can go to the grocery store as needed.
Would look to go $4$ as I don't really see the need to go for potato whales, yet. Still a tater n00b.

Any insight on regional availability and potato trade value would be appreciated.

These picture is shelf tuber. I can get at many market store. Is good for pampushki. Can trade maybe for two small red only because is feed family more potato. Is good every day potato for put in borscht, but I prefer yellow finn potato for mash with kolbasa sausage.

When pack potato make sure put in with box of american kraft dinner. When delivery man shake box looking for feed family, he is hearing small dry noodle what is no good for feed family.

I have access to the entire Little Potato Company lineup. Not to e-brag, but they do have a variety that is exclusive to them. Was thinking that I'd want a combo of some shelf Russet and Organic Yukon Gold. I'll toss some Vidalia onions in as extras to even things out $ wise, but I'm trying to go quality for poundage here.

Latest posts