Veritas 012 and Lost Abbey Barrel Night 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Veritas 012 will be a Kriek - blend of blond sours with cherries. Similar profile to our 2011 Cable Car Kriek"

Port Brewing / The Lost abbey Veritas 012 will be a Kriek - blend of blond sours with cherries. Similar profile to our 2011 Cable Car Kriek
Man, if I had known that ahead of time I would have actually looked into getting tickets. Oh well, here's yet another Veritas that I won't get to try.

Heard it sold out in less than a minute. Even if I remembered it's likely I wouldn't have got tickets.

Can I be your friend?

Oh, ****, I HAVE BECOME CHUSSAIN!!!!
I saw that he posted on Lost Abbey's facebook that he got tickets and will be at the event. It makes me feel a lot better about getting shut out on tickets.

You guys all get your V012 but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!?!?!

The cost of having to be at an event with chussain all night.

Since this is tomorrow night I wanted to bump this and see who else is going? I'll be there rocking some Long Beach apparel as usual so I should be fairly easy to spot.

Back