US - South-Atlantic Virginia

Help Support Talkbeer:

Drove past the New Realm space Sunday afternoon on the way back from Reaver Beach Brew Co. New Realm’s facility is f’n huge. Was surprised to see such a big space for a brewery I’ve never heard of.
I noticed it on our drive to sandbridge the other day. Absolutely massive compound!!!

Anyone hitting up the answer for anniversary week? New to the area, how early do I need to get there? Is this like Chicago, show up 3 days ahead of time or will an hour early work

Does anyone know (have a good guess, really) if Aslin will have some 4-packs for sale tomorrow around 4-4:15pm? I have to come back from Dulles tomorrow and I'm never that far out in VA. We're having some people over for dinner who would probably enjoy some, so I thought I may stop in. No chance I'm going out of my way if there's nothing there though.

Does anyone know (have a good guess, really) if Aslin will have some 4-packs for sale tomorrow around 4-4:15pm? I have to come back from Dulles tomorrow and I'm never that far out in VA. We're having some people over for dinner who would probably enjoy some, so I thought I may stop in. No chance I'm going out of my way if there's nothing there though.
I would bet they will have some cans still for sale. I've never gone quite that late in the day, but they seem to be flush with cans most Saturdays.

Thanks. Only ever been on Saturday AM, but I’m hoping. Still pick up cans at their Herdon brewery? Their website sucks.
I can never tell which location is active for cans. I went to the Elden st location for the Black Friday stouts last year and then to the original location for the latest Honolulu bottle. Check Instagram, I guess.

I'm reminded of this every time I show up and you aren't already there.

Olde Smoke's brisket was garbage.
I ordered it, and took it back because it was ice cold. Told them as much, they offered to bring me more brisket that ended up also being cold. I gave up and threw it out as to not risk food borne illness.

Latest posts