Voodoo "Caution! Contains real Pumpkin!!!" Help me, please

Help Support Talkbeer:

Not usually one to chase a pumpkin beer, but this one has had me intrigued for a while. Does anyone know how tough it is to get a bottle or 2?
Probably the easiest of the Voodoo barrel room collection to get as they put out a lot more last year and I recall it hanging around for a few weeks. Assuming they keep volumes up this year and I am around when it is released I can definitely help with this.

This years version was aged in pappy barrels for 27 years. Yield was pretty low so they are gonna fill some jackolaterns full and treat them like timebomb growlers. Get in line now and recite the pledge of voodoollegiance. That might get you a ticket to the raffle to win one of the 13 jackolatern fills. *

* i made all of this up and in no way reflects when/how/why they will release caution this year.

This years version was aged in pappy barrels for 27 years. Yield was pretty low so they are gonna fill some jackolaterns full and treat them like timebomb growlers. Get in line now and recite the pledge of voodoollegiance. That might get you a ticket to the raffle to win one of the 13 jackolatern fills. *

* i made all of this up and in no way reflects when/how/why they will release caution this year.

Holy fuck. Perpy von Wankle bbls. If someone sends me a bottle I will chug it out of a pie pumpkin.

Srs.

Love you bb.

OldMetalGuy - did you end up sending that can of CAUTION! CONTAINS REAL PUMPKIN? I'm trying to find one for a last-minute graduation present.
Welcome to Talkbeer

Get the fuck out of here with this shit. 1stposttrader

Real good way to join here, ask of the community with your first post. Is this person graduating from summer school?

I miss Photekut real bad.

Latest posts