What really grinds your gears

Help Support Talkbeer:

I'll start off with an example from today - a local beer store posted a tweet about some delicious fantome brews in stock. I was in route to the store as it is but when arriving was saddened by the realization that they were not there anymore. Not longer than 15 minutes. So tell me, what rustles your jimmies to half flag?

When a local beer store raises the price on general releases to whatever price they pull out of their ass that moment. I've literally Sucaba go from $15 to $17 to $22 for 3 different customers in about 15 minutes once. They will literally ask "what do you think it's worth?" Then add $1-3 to whatever the customer says. Luckily I've almost completely stopped going there.

It makes beer less accessible to certain people curious about them.

Bad drivers.... .srs :mad:

Driving really isn't a difficult skill to master. So many people are just too fucking stupid to do it right. I have a 4-way stop sign near my house and it must make me a fucking genius to get through it every day. I shouldn't be able to own a firearm. #2ndamendmentthreadtopicchange

Bad drivers.... .srs :mad:

Driving really isn't a difficult skill to master. So many people are just too fucking stupid to do it right. I have a 4-way stop sign near my house and it must make me a fucking genius to get through it every day. I shouldn't be able to own a firearm. #2ndamendmentthreadtopicchange
They made automobiles too easy to operate. It takes more logic and skill to follow the rules/etiquette of the road than it does to operate a vehicle. We'd be better off with 35% less drivers.

When a local beer store raises the price on general releases to whatever price they pull out of their ass that moment. I've literally Sucaba go from $15 to $17 to $22 for 3 different customers in about 15 minutes once. They will literally ask "what do you think it's worth?" Then add $1-3 to whatever the customer says. Luckily I've almost completely stopped going there.

It makes beer less accessible to certain people curious about them.
Blast their Facebook!

Blast their Facebook!
If you live in Northern California I'm sure you know who they are. They claim to be California's like 7th best liquor store according to RateBeer. Hell of a selection, but awful prices and service minus the beer manager who's actually a great guy but can't control prices.

If you live in Northern California I'm sure you know who they are. They claim to be California's like 7th best liquor store according to RateBeer. Hell of a selection, but awful prices and service minus the beer manager who's actually a great guy but can't control prices.
Monument in Concord?

Latest posts