Quantcast

What really grinds your gears

Help Support Talkbeer:

BUMP.

The way Big Head Giada pronounces dishes, such as "frittata", "mozzarella", or "pancetta". GTFOH. Nothing like cherry-picking 1 out of 1000 words to toss in your Italian pronunciations. I know, I know...she's Italian-born. Just can't listen to her.

Full disclosure: I'm definitely the guy that irritates Europeans when I attempt to properly pronounce their words too...probably even more so than Big Head to me.

I, too, also find it hard to jerk off to her with the sound on.

Why have an “Express Lane” in a store when you allow people over 70yrs old to use them, who also write checks?!

I’ve asked the same thing. Limit the “payment type” should also apply.

I always seem to be in the biggest rush and get behind someone slow, or wants to chat with cashier. Or they have to write a fucking check, pay with an EBT card or wic coupon and then it’s a bunch of extra printing and scanning and manager approval and holy shit why are we doing this in express lane people?? Have some courtesy.

Then you get the moron who had 24 small items and think it’s okay to play dumb. Yo, Chief, the chick has to bag it herself and doesn’t have help. That’s why she’s on the 10 or less, dipshit

I’ve asked the same thing. Limit the “payment type” should also apply.

I always seem to be in the biggest rush and get behind someone slow, or wants to chat with cashier. Or they have to write a fucking check, pay with an EBT card or wic coupon and then it’s a bunch of extra printing and scanning and manager approval and holy shit why are we doing this in express lane people?? Have some courtesy.

Then you get the moron who had 24 small items and think it’s okay to play dumb. Yo, Chief, the chick has to bag it herself and doesn’t have help. That’s why she’s on the 10 or less, dipshit
It really just comes down to self absorbed people who don’t care about anyone around them. This is why I have so much hate for people. Drivers that don’t care about anyone but themselves. People that don’t acknowledge you holding the door for them, even though you don’t need to. Even when I’m in the worst mood, I’m still polite to people. It’s really not that difficult.

Attempting to buy 2 bags of candy corn for my daughter’s Halloween party yesterday. Go to the self checkout lane. I’m next in line and the lady I’m waiting on has scanned all her items and placed them in the bagging area. She completes her purchase and then proceeds to take her bag out of her cart and bag her items... I almost threw my 2 bags of candy corn at her and left...

On the other side. I was in the express, 15 items or less (fewer, mfs!), and had a few cases of water and some paper products. Maybe a couple of boxes of misc. Food. The person who came up behind me said, excuse me, this is the express lane. I know, I said, and ignored them. Cashier scanned and baged the two small items and then quickly scanned the 5 large items without even moving them in my cart. Took like 20 seconds total and I counted each beep loud enough for the jerk to hear.

On the other side. I was in the express, 15 items or less (fewer, mfs!), and had a few cases of water and some paper products. Maybe a couple of boxes of misc. Food. The person who came up behind me said, excuse me, this is the express lane. I know, I said, and ignored them. Cashier scanned and baged the two small items and then quickly scanned the 5 large items without even moving them in my cart. Took like 20 seconds total and I counted each beep loud enough for the jerk to hear.
Love it

Fifteen is too many items for express lanes. I feel like a shit if I have more than 10.

We had a sign at one of my stores that said 15 items or less. Someone complained that they'd no longer shop there because of all th3 grammatical errors they'd encountered at our store. She also yelled at me one for asking id she wanted something "bagged seperate" without the -ly. My boss fixed the sign.

We had a sign at one of my stores that said 15 items or less. Someone complained that they'd no longer shop there because of all th3 grammatical errors they'd encountered at our store. She also yelled at me one for asking id she wanted something "bagged seperate" without the -ly. My boss fixed the sign.
*if

She sounds like a very pleasant person.

i've been to.... a half dozen family members funerals in the past year. my wife has attended exactly zero of those "because it's not appropriate for the kids".

her cousin (who i think i met once years ago) passed away this week, apparently. funeral is tomorrow. just got an "i would really appreciate you being there with the kids" message via email.

i've been to.... a half dozen family members funerals in the past year. my wife has attended exactly zero of those "because it's not appropriate for the kids".

her cousin (who i think i met once years ago) passed away this week, apparently. funeral is tomorrow. just got an "i would really appreciate you being there with the kids" message via email.

Man, if she asks you to funerals via email, I can’t imagine the mode of delivery for the message when she says she’s got a boyfriend.

Man, if she asks you to funerals via email, I can’t imagine the mode of delivery for the message when she says she’s got a boyfriend.
bruh, i've got a friend whose wife emailed him to tell him she was pregnant by another dude and he had 24 hours to move out of their home.

she closed the email

"respectfully yours"

he had no idea

that's a punch in the nuts