What's good on Netflix?

Help Support Talkbeer:

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
When I watched the Bash Brothers musical last night I figured it would be very polarizing.

For me, it was really funny at times, stupid (and not funny) at others, and overall somewhat hard to get through the whole thing because it was very intense (I don't mean that in a "serious subject matter" way, but rather that they are throwing a lot of intense visuals and audio at you).

When I watched the Bash Brothers musical last night I figured it would be very polarizing.

For me, it was really funny at times, stupid (and not funny) at others, and overall somewhat hard to get through the whole thing because it was very intense (I don't mean that in a "serious subject matter" way, but rather that they are throwing a lot of intense visuals and audio at you).
As an A's fan, I was intrigued. But I feel the exact same way. I couldnt finish it. It was too much. If they had released bits of it at a time on youtube or something, I think it would have been more palatable.

Started watching Code Geass over the weekend and managed to get through the first 13 episodes of the first season (2 seasons, 25 episodes each). Quite interesting for something that I passed up a few times before taking the dive.

Latest posts