What's good on Netflix?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
Jupiter's Legacy S1 is the shaggiest shaggy dog story I've watched in recent memory (finished 7 of 8 episodes).

I might actually be burned out on comic book adaptations.

Comes out tomorrow on Netflix, if you like docs about serial killers.

Cobra Kai is coming to Netflix soon.

I know the prevailing theory is that Daniel was the villain, but after watching the pilot, I disagree. It's the best kind of schadenfreude: the asshole jock who peaked in high school knows it, years later. If you're empathetic, you have a natural sympathy for him, but you shouldn't. That's what karma and comeuppance looks like.

Change my mind.
I don’t want to say anything in case spoilers. Have been watching on YouTube (thanks SiL) and it’s been a fun ride. Also rewatching the original on whiskey was a great decision after finishing the last season.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
I just finished watching American Murder: the Family Next Door, one of Netflix's true crime docus. Not bad, an easy watch.

Unfortunately, an easy guess as well. I thought there would be a twist, but the moment I saw that the husband was shredded, I knew he killed her. The neighbor at the beginning even calls it, too.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
Jupiter's Legacy S1 is the shaggiest shaggy dog story I've watched in recent memory (finished 7 of 8 episodes).

I might actually be burned out on comic book adaptations.
Follow-up, guess I was not alone.

They're staying in the same universe but will not continue this particular series. Too bad -- I read all 4 volumes of Jupiter's Legacy (the rebranded version that was just published) and really enjoyed it. Could have been a great show. Season 1 missed an opportunity.

They're staying in the same universe but will not continue this particular series. Too bad -- I read all 4 volumes of Jupiter's Legacy (the rebranded version that was just published) and really enjoyed it. Could have been a great show. Season 1 missed an opportunity.
I’m on Ep5, and I’m enjoying it. Does seem very scattered.

dan

I could never get past the bad wigs. We watched the first episode and didn't feel compelled to watch any more.