What's good on Netflix?

Talk Beer Forum

Help Support Talk Beer Forum:

Woah. Awful is a bit harsh. Different and a bit misguided perhaps, but as a die hard AD fan from the beginning, I enjoyed them.

agreed. can't say i'll rewatch the newer episodes as much as the first three seasons, but the new episodes are still better than the majority of other shows out there.

plus, there are definitely some great subtle/inside jokes within the new episodes to discover when digging deeper.

The Panic in Needle Park - not the most obscure film around, but it seems not too many people I know are familiar with this early Pacino classic.

Archer, Louie

Twin Peaks is required viewing.

Exit Through the Gift Shop

Marc Maron just put a new stand up special on there today, if you're into that sort of thing. There's a really interesting documentary we watched a while ago called Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles. My go-tos when I don't feel like thinking about anything are Survivorman and Mythbusters.

Marc Maron just put a new stand up special on there today, if you're into that sort of thing. There's a really interesting documentary we watched a while ago called Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles. My go-tos when I don't feel like thinking about anything are Survivorman and Mythbusters.
Resurrect Dead is totally awesome, though I may be biased because of how Philly-centric it was.

That is a great documentary. There are actually some pretty good docs available via streaming on netflix.

MV5BMjAxMDMxMjUzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQyOTU2

On season 5 of Magnum PI. Love watching the old crappy crime dramas, though the wife ripping through 12 seasons of Murder she Wrote was pretty over the top. Frasier and Cheers were pretty damn good watching on Flix.

Watch Jericho. It gets a bit hokey at times, but it's a pretty cool story that explores what would happen in a small town cut off in a disaster.

I generally only watch Netflix streaming from my Wii. Sadly, your options are kind of limited vs. streaming from a computer (i.e. the searches aren't as thorough; not as many available movies). However, they recently added a "Random Picks" category that seemingly only pops up every other time that I log in.

Been discovering a lot of deep cuts buried in there. Things that you would never find were to to simply/casually browse through everything.

EXHIBIT A:

LFHGL9.jpg

Now I'm getting some rather incredible recommended searches simply "because you watched Zapped!".