US - Mid-Atlantic What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Talk Beer Forum

Help Support Talk Beer Forum:

This would be on a Sunday actually. I'm just trying to figure things out for the future.

Thanks for the replies, I'll check them out!

The Tavern is an option then and will have some Troon beers on plus other good stuff. If you're a gin guy get a cocktail made with the Sourland Mountain's.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
If anyone is hitting Carton and can get me some of those nitro Milk cans, LMK. I'll hook up some nice thank you beers.

I usually can find those in stores. Not all the time but they make it there.

Reactions: Os
i think it closed! haha
Pru Thai is alive and well! Fame Dish is no more, which wasn't really ever that good, but they delivered and were open late so they saved our lives as the default go-to for post-bottling run late night dinners.

Anyway, shadowane Pru Thai is very good. So are the Brick Farm establishments. So, in its own way, is Firkin Tavern.

Pru Thai is alive and well! Fame Dish is no more, which wasn't really ever that good, but they delivered and were open late so they saved our lives as the default go-to for post-bottling run late night dinners.

Anyway, shadowane Pru Thai is very good. So are the Brick Farm establishments. So, in its own way, is Firkin Tavern.

ahhh i had a feeling there were 2 places haha

Great thank you for the other suggestion. The Brick Tavern is 15 minutes vaguely north of Referend so I'm feeling that it may be too far to drag my family, but we'll see.

Appreciate all the suggestions anyway guys!

edit: Pru Thai is only 5 minutes away. That may be more possible.

Where should I take someone that just moved to Somerville for a nice-ish meal? I've only ever been there for work purposes, so I have no idea where I ought to eat or drink.