US - Mid-Atlantic What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anyone been to Hackensack Brewing yet? I usually give new places some time to get past the opening rush.

Sounds like early reports have been positive. Hopefully that little strip in Hackensack with Alementary can be a destination for Bergen County which is still a pretty challenging beer scene

Off Topic, but in talking about Bergen county beer scene, is there any place in Bergen county that does good to very good cocktails?

Everything is average vodka focused cocktails.

Dog and Cask was good for awhile but my last visit was Not good.

Os

Anyone been to Hackensack Brewing yet? I usually give new places some time to get past the opening rush.

Sounds like early reports have been positive. Hopefully that little strip in Hackensack with Alementary can be a destination for Bergen County which is still a pretty challenging beer scene
I've heard positive reviews. I also tend to wait but the owner is a friend from my pre craft days... I need to check them out

also, for you hop heads... Zesty Jams at Brix might be the best juice I've had in some time from that style of beer.

I've heard positive reviews. I also tend to wait but the owner is a friend from my pre craft days... I need to check them out

also, for you hop heads... Zesty Jams at Brix might be the best juice I've had in some time from that style of beer.
I had two very superb pale ales at Alementary on Saturday night. Ive always enjoyed their stuff, but these felt next level. #notaffilated :)

Reactions: Os
Group Builder