US - Mid-Atlantic What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anybody check out Ghost Hawk yet? Thinking of going on Saturday.
Did end up going with MKtheGeneral on Saturday for about an hour or so, and overall I was pretty happy. Their lager was definitely solid, would crush again and crowlers of it will be nice in the summer. The wheat was fine, but I feel like I would pretty much always opt for the lager when I want something easydrinking. Seem like it would make a good base for fruited or dry hopped treatments though. The rye IPA was good, and I really liked the stout as well. The only beer I didn't care for was their double IPA, which was a bit of a sweet mess.

Ft: bottle shippers ISO: someone to take them. I've got a bunch of 6 bottle shippers and an assortment of other sizes - a 2 bottle magnum shipper, probably a couple 3 or 4 bottle shippers, let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for, may have a 12 bottle or two, but mostly smaller sizes. Hoboken/Westfield/Cranford, may head to Referend at some point this weekend.

Heading down to Camden for a concert at BB&T Pavilion on Saturday and trying to decide what breweries I might hit on the way down. Current plan is Conclave and Referend and then, time allowing, going past the venue to Bonesaw. Any other good options I'm missing?

Heading down to Camden for a concert at BB&T Pavilion on Saturday and trying to decide what breweries I might hit on the way down. Current plan is Conclave and Referend and then, time allowing, going past the venue to Bonesaw. Any other good options I'm missing?
Tonewood man. It's a lot closer to the venue unless you are dead set on Bonesaw. Also, if you know what time you will be by Conclave let me know.