What's your River Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimDisaster

Reaction score
It's beginning to be that time in Texas where the temperatures keep rising, and we start to run to the rivers and lakes to cool off.

This begs the question, what's your go to "River Beer" in this now sea of canned options?

My personal go to brews are Live Oak Hefe, Real Ale Hans Pils, and Oasis Metamodern.

18057801_10155274815279288_3801037440827320425_n_lg.jpeg

I actually have quite a few cans of this in the fridge right now.

Hops and Grain just needs to start selling it in a 30 brick.

Good chance of there always being at least a 6 pack of Live Oak Hefe, Pilz or Gold in my fridge this summer. And of course this seems to be the summer of the berliner, so a lot of Live Oak Berliner, ABW Einhorn and Independence Red Bud shall be enjoyed.

Also like Hops & Grain Zoe, and will probably pick up some of their River Beer from time to time.

Good chance of there always being at least a 6 pack of Live Oak Hefe, Pilz or Gold in my fridge this summer. And of course this seems to be the summer of the berliner, so a lot of Live Oak Berliner, ABW Einhorn and Independence Red Bud shall be enjoyed.

Also like Hops & Grain Zoe, and will probably pick up some of their River Beer from time to time.
Once red bud cucumber some back, I'll be picking up massive amounts.

Back