Quantcast

Why Win The Lottery When You Can Identify As A Millionaire???

Help Support Talkbeer:

lurchingbeast i'm still trying to figure out who the fuck OP is and why he has only posted twice then comes up with this random ass shit.
I don't get it either. Every 9 months or so he starts a thread with an insufferably stupid video. There were more but for some reason don't show up in the search. Maybe they were removed.

For the record, I'm totally okay with the thread remaining where it is and letting him get dunked on. See TripleSixHoppia's response for an example. I would ultimately prefer if he fucked off to Facebook instead of clogging this place up with insipid dogshit.

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
I don't get it either. Every 9 months or so he starts a thread with an insufferably stupid video. There were more but for some reason don't show up in the search. Maybe they were removed.

For the record, I'm totally okay with the thread remaining where it is and letting him get dunked on. See TripleSixHoppia's response for an example. I would ultimately prefer if he fucked off to Facebook instead of clogging this place up with insipid dogshit.

Agreed, pointless shit is pointless. Like that fucking BUILD thread-RIP. ;)

Latest posts