Wicked Weed 1st Anniversary Party/Event 12-27/28

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulianB1

Reaction score
Wicked Weed in Asheville is having a two day celebration for their 1st Anniversary on December 27th and 28th. Details aren't fully available yet, but one event that is happening is a barrel-aged beer discussion and tasting with Luke and Walt, the brewers:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/barrel-banter-lets-talk-wood-tickets-6392607461

Only 65 tickets available (according to WW just now 10 already sold, which includes 2 to me), so act fast if you want to go! I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be just as exciting, with lots of great beers on draft. I'll be there if any TB folks want to meet up.

Wicked Weed in Asheville is having a two day celebration for their 1st Anniversary on December 27th and 28th. Details aren't fully available yet, but one event that is happening is a barrel-aged beer discussion and tasting with Luke and Walt, the brewers:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/barrel-banter-lets-talk-wood-tickets-6392607461

Only 65 tickets available (according to WW just now 10 already sold, which includes 2 to me), so act fast if you want to go! I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be just as exciting, with lots of great beers on draft. I'll be there if any TB folks want to meet up.

Dang... Down to 35 left and I don't get paid until Friday. (wife would kill me, if I bought them today) Anyone want to trade 2 tickets for some beer?

Dang... Down to 35 left and I don't get paid until Friday. (wife would kill me, if I bought them today) Anyone want to trade 2 tickets for some beer?

Got you covered. :)

If there appears to be a decent crowd going to Asheville that weekend maybe we can organize a bottle share.

Back