Winnipeg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L3MI1

Reaction score
Hi all, I will be working in Winnipeg starting mid august, will be staying city center. What is the Winnipeg beer scene like? What pubs and breweries should I be looking out for?

I know nothing about the Peg's scene. I've read its growing but not heard anything else.
I've had a couple beers from Half Pints and they were solid and worth exploring.
Surly apparently just came to Manitoba but I have no idea on availability of their stuff.

Either way.... the Peg is way down on my list of places in Canada to visit. Best of luck.

giphy.gif

Hi all, I will be working in Winnipeg starting mid august, will be staying city center. What is the Winnipeg beer scene like? What pubs and breweries should I be looking out for?

The only reason I'd to to Winnipeg is to visit a friend that moved there. He said the beer scene there is awful and the new places opening up aren't close to being what he wants to drink

:(

Back