Woodshop 11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cquiroga

Reaction score
And we back.

Save the date!

Saturday, November 11th.

Woodshop 11 on 11/11. It must be so.

Much more info coming soon, including ticketing.

Email [email protected] if you would like to be on the invitation list.

If you got an invitation via email to Woodshop 10, you are already on the list, so no need to get on it again.

Make your time.

giphy.gif

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Didn't get an invite to the last one as it was my first but can't wait until 11. Already marked on the calendar! Now to start amassing whales.

All I know.....watch your glasses at the end of the event.......cuz I'm gonna steal them.

Love all my woodshop glasses!
And your beers, had a Black Project B1 Dreamland go missing from the ice bins. Definitely will bring my own ice chest this time. People ****ing suck.

Definitely watched a guy walking around with one of my bottles at the end trading it for other pours. I was wasted and having a great time so I thought it was hilarious.

Aww man, trading for pours is jacked up. I can see ppl wanting to save some for their friends but trading "I got this, what do you have?" is such a midwestern thing to do.

Definitely watched a guy walking around with one of my bottles at the end trading it for other pours. I was wasted and having a great time so I thought it was hilarious.
Yeah it was still one of the best times I have had, can't wait for 11!
Aww man, trading for pours is jacked up. I can see ppl wanting to save some for their friends but trading "I got this, what do you have?" is such a midwestern thing to do.
Seroously, if someone came up to me and said that I would straight laugh in their face.

Back