Woodshop 12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooaaa. SD or LA?
Edit: **** that's easter weekend and I will be up north with my family. God ****ing dammit.

I'm bored.

Let's do this ****!

Saturday, March 31st.

Save the date!

For the record, the one we just had in San Diego was not only the best beer event I've ever been to, but one of the best events I've ever been to in general. Thanks for putting that on. You clearly put in a lot of work and it was unbelievable.

Side Note: Do you plan weddings :)

My money is on HPB Chinatown.
giphy.gif

Uhhh... Small wrinkle possibly developing here in the last few days... *Might* have to postpone to the following weekend, Saturday, April 7th instead of March 31st.

*If* we postpone, it would only be because of circumstances out of my control. But I'm sorry if it turns out that I jumped the gun a bit in making the "Save the Date" announcement. Just tried to give people as much notice and information as I possibly could, and I'm trying to give a heads-up now that things might have to change a bit.

It's not something I take lightly, because I don't like to go back on anything that I announce publicly. But since we haven't really announced all event details just yet, and we have not begun selling tickets, I hope everyone will take this in stride and trust that it would be in the best interests of the event. And it is sure to be a killer time, one way or the other.

I had hoped to make an announcement with lots of details including ticket onsale info this past week. In light of this potential wrinkle, we obviously had a small delay to try to consider and deal with all of the ramifications. But my plan is to have it fully resolved within the next few days or so, and to make that announcement with event details and ticket onsale info within about a week from now. And despite this wrinkle, rest assured that we have been working behind-the-scenes this whole time on pulling together some of the event arrangements-- beers, glassware, logo design, food, etc. So this **** is MOS DEF happening, and we've got some really cool stuff in store.

If you haven't already gotten yourself on the Woodshop email list, and you want to stay apprised of the full lowdown on this next event, now is the time to get on it! Email [email protected] to get yourself added to the list. Just put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line, and you're good.

Uhhh... Small wrinkle possibly developing here in the last few days... *Might* have to postpone to the following weekend, Saturday, April 7th instead of March 31st.

*If* we postpone, it would only be because of circumstances out of my control. But I'm sorry if it turns out that I jumped the gun a bit in making the "Save the Date" announcement. Just tried to give people as much notice and information as I possibly could, and I'm trying to give a heads-up now that things might have to change a bit.

It's not something I take lightly, because I don't like to go back on anything that I announce publicly. But since we haven't really announced all event details just yet, and we have not begun selling tickets, I hope everyone will take this in stride and trust that it would be in the best interests of the event. And it is sure to be a killer time, one way or the other.

I had hoped to make an announcement with lots of details including ticket onsale info this past week. In light of this potential wrinkle, we obviously had a small delay to try to consider and deal with all of the ramifications. But my plan is to have it fully resolved within the next few days or so, and to make that announcement with event details and ticket onsale info within about a week from now. And despite this wrinkle, rest assured that we have been working behind-the-scenes this whole time on pulling together some of the event arrangements-- beers, glassware, logo design, food, etc. So this **** is MOS DEF happening, and we've got some really cool stuff in store.

If you haven't already gotten yourself on the Woodshop email list, and you want to stay apprised of the full lowdown on this next event, now is the time to get on it! Email [email protected] to get yourself added to the list. Just put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line, and you're good.

TLDR

I am so glad you are changing plans so i can make it

****, I changed my flight from the weekend of the 31'st to that weekend. DAMMIT I hope it can go on the original date now.

Just in case anyone was wondering... Emails with ticket/event info have not gone out yet. In due time.... Hopefully within the next week. Two at the most. Still getting some important details finalized. We have our date and venue set, but a couple of things up-in-the-air that I want to make sure are nailed down before shooting out those emails. I'll make an announcement here once the info goes out, just in case anyone thinks they should've gotten a message and it somehow slipped through the cracks.

In general, I would expect this to sell out quickly (the last Woodshop in SD sold out in record 3 days, and we are shooting for a roughly similar crowd size), and once I send out the full details via email I usually go live with tickets immediately. So you should have *a little bit* of time to react, evaluate things, round up your entourage, and make travel and lodging accommodations and whatnot. But my plan is to have tickets go up at the absolute latest by March 7th, which is one full month before the event.

I hope this all sounds reasonable to most. I really appreciate the interest and enthusiasm. Should be another rollicking good time.

Back