Xmas eve adjunct stout giveaway

Help Support Talkbeer:

Due to the generosity of many TBers, I have been inspired to give away a scary Angry Chair Krampus imperial stout with nuts, lactose, and vanilla, and whatever else makes it in the box.

Post a gif and some kind of holiday story or sentiment, and I'll random # generate a winner at some point tomorrow and spread some Christmas cheer. Please provide label if outside the conus. Cheers!

As a non-religious half-jew, half-Italian, Xmas eve is my favorite holiday. Mostly because of the ridiculous seafood but also because of the amount of beer, bourbon and wine I’m capable of drinking without being judged because almost every one else is also drunk.

Happy holidays Talkbeerers!

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
Here is a fun story and it's the goddamn truth.

Today, we discovered my daughter and the my son and my wife annnnnnnnnd I, all have fucking head lice. My 6 year old had to have picked them up from school or something. We honestly have no idea. So there goes the annual Feast of the Seven Fishes at my Aunt and Uncles and Christmas at my parents tomorrow since we can't realistically bring that shit with us and I wouldn't do that.

I am currently working on a blackout drunk with motherfucking mayonnaise in my hair since supposedly you have to suffocate them. We are currently washing all the bedding, couch covers, clothes and all that shit on hot. Drastic change of plans.

It is what it is. Merry Christmas TB.

Carry on.

2017 the year of the louse here at the BadJustin household.

Actual footage of my mayo, hairspray, cetaphil amalgamation. Hair helmet. I may just shave it off. The beard is staying.

KevSal

Supremium Porter

Today, we discovered my daughter and the my son and my wife annnnnnnnnd I, all have fucking head lice. My 6 year old had to have picked them up from school or something. We honestly have no idea. So there goes the annual Feast of the Seven Fishes at my Aunt and Uncles and Christmas at my parents tomorrow since we can't realistically bring that shit with us and I wouldn't do that.

I am currently working on a blackout drunk with motherfucking mayonnaise in my hair since supposedly you have to suffocate them. We are currently washing all the bedding, couch covers, clothes and all that shit on hot. Drastic change of plans.

Carry on.

Actual footage of my mayo, hairspray, cetaphil amalgamation. Hair helmet. I may just shave it off. The beard is staying.

at least that mayo is making your hair look good, looking like magic mike from blood in blood out!

KevSal

Supremium Porter
we are going on vacation, which was supposed to be our gift to each other for christmas. yesterday i was at a party and my wife’s sister’s husband asked me what i was getting my wife.

as the words came out of my mouth i sounded like an idiot. “we are getting each other a family vacation”

he immediately calls out my stupidity and says, so your not giving her anything to open on xmas, are u nuts?

fast forward to now standing in a 2 hour line at macy’s, all the sales magically disappeared to stick it to us last minute shoppers

merry xmas tb!

Carry on.

Sorry for liking, that sucks.

Latest posts