Your favorite piece of breweriana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flexabull

Reaction score
Shows us a pic of your favorite breweriana. It can be a poster, glass, bottle, sign, whatever...

Here is mine,

sn0vq3R.jpg

It's a small framed old Irish Gaelic "Guinness" label that I bought in Ireland years ago. It's from Dingle, and is 50+ years old.

DROyOaA.jpg

L2peJED.jpg

A little hard to do it justice, but it is the nicest light for late night drinking ever. This is the night version, there's a day version as well, and they were made for the Baltimore brewery only. If you ever see the larger version of this sign, buy it immediately and we'll work out the details later.

DROyOaA.jpg

L2peJED.jpg

A little hard to do it justice, but it is the nicest light for late night drinking ever. This is the night version, there's a day version as well, and they were made for the Baltimore brewery only. If you ever see the larger version of this sign, buy it immediately and we'll work out the details later.

tenor.gif

Shows us a pic of your favorite breweriana. It can be a poster, glass, bottle, sign, whatever...

Here is mine,

sn0vq3R.jpg

It's a small framed old Irish Gaelic "Guinness" label that I bought in Ireland years ago. It's from Dingle, and is 50+ years old.

That's really nice. Guinness collecting is really cool, because they farmed out so much production back in the day. Each contracting brewer had their own twist on advertising so you see some neat stuff. This is the only piece I have currently, Pelican Brand label for the US market.

f4DpdD1.jpg

OUxQD3d.jpg

H1NgPWh.jpg

O7SEDrH.jpg

1980 Guinness Christmas Brew set still in the box. This was given out to my grandfather's brother in law who did some advertising work for Guinness in the UK.

t2aZbEv.jpg

curiosity got the best of me 2 years ago, wasn't very good, but neat

What I like about this is it's two bottles and one glass. Most gift sets are one bottle and two glasses for festive season sharing. This one is for straight up individual enjoyment and screw everyone else.

Latest posts

Back