Your glassware cabinet.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosterjm

Reaction score
So I know most of us glasswhores have a few too many glasses.
Ive seen cosmicevan and his video he sent to me of the whole pantry of his glasses. I saw the thread JulianB asked about on page 1 of this thread. I asked MarkIntihar if there was another thread and he said He didnt know.

So I started one. Lets see all the glassware, china cabinets, kitchen cabinets, Cellars, Shelves and prettiness we all crave!

Heres mine. A bit scattered at the moment. have some to add to it as well.
The pints are on the bottom stacked 3 high and 3 deep.

sUano0al.jpg

Cheers!

So I know most of us glasswhores have a few too many glasses.
Ive seen cosmicevan and his video he sent to me of the whole pantry of his glasses. I saw the thread JulianB asked about on page 1 of this thread. I asked MarkIntihar if there was another thread and he said He didnt know.

So I started one. Lets see all the glassware, china cabinets, kitchen cabinets, Cellars, Shelves and prettiness we all crave!

Heres mine. A bit scattered at the moment. have some to add to it as well.
The pints are on the bottom stacked 3 high and 3 deep.

sUano0al.jpg

Cheers!
Image is too small. cosmicevan can't fap to that.

I cannot put all my glassware in one spot like a cabinet because it would be too easy for my wife to accidentally set it on fire and throw it down a flight of stairs...twice.

She hates my glassware but that is largely my fault since its everywhere.
1. Hanging upside down above our kitchen sink.
2. Multiple kitchen cabinets
3. On the counter in kitchen and dining room.
4. In the basement
5. 3x shelves in the garage
6. In the laundry room stacked around the kegerator.

Perhaps its time to downsize and consolidate everything into 1 place...

Sadly it's part of a buffet and has a cabinet base. I wouldn't even have it if I hadn't pissed off MIL and had to take it to make peace.

after a bit (25-30%) of pruning and cleaning out areas that i just wasn't using/interested in (look for some FT posts here and on the FB glasswhales spot for some packages in the coming days at giveaway deals) we are down to a collection that i'm really proud of. it will always be a work in progress until i get bored and move onto the next hobby, but i'm really happy with the areas i'm focusing in on and the collection as a whole. hoping to launch an updated site that gives each glass some love in the near future.

after a bit (25-30%) of pruning and cleaning out areas that i just wasn't using/interested in (look for some FT posts here and on the FB glasswhales spot for some packages in the coming days at giveaway deals) we are down to a collection that i'm really proud of. it will always be a work in progress until i get bored and move onto the next hobby, but i'm really happy with the areas i'm focusing in on and the collection as a whole. hoping to launch an updated site that gives each glass some love in the near future.

Nice collection. DO NOT post in Stoned posts only. I am dizzy as ****.

i need that kuhnhenn tasting glass

Good gravy.
So much awesome glass.

Nerd talk. Do you organize your cabinet by brewery and geography, glass style, or something else?

Back