Zenne b2

Help Support Talkbeer:

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
Been so long since I've had this - anyone know what Zenne b2 is trading for nowadays? Would an OFBB 2018 pull one 1:1:?
I've seen one move in the past year for a correct guess of a number between 1-1000. ;)

Not sure what it's moving for in beer terms these days, but I would venture a guess that it would likely have to be a lambic for lambic trade. I would probably consider trading one for 50N or Lambic D'Aunis plus some seasonals, but I prefer to give them away, so I'm not sure if my opinion matters.

I've seen one move in the past year for a correct guess of a number between 1-1000. ;)

Not sure what it's moving for in beer terms these days, but I would venture a guess that it would likely have to be a lambic for lambic trade. I would probably consider trading one for 50N or Lambic D'Aunis plus some seasonals, but I prefer to give them away, so I'm not sure if my opinion matters.
You should get into shitty overhyped bourbon

876. Thanks for the chance! ;)

I could see A&T doing it. A HF 1pp that isn't Art, or Clover b2+, questionable.

Could an A&T pull one? Haven't had Zenne in a while and finna drink one soon.
Prices obviously fluctuate right after release and then down the line, but more recently I've been seeing Zenne b2 go for $300-350 and A&T $350-400. Since you don't see these trades close down so often, and all the FS groups make it very transparent with dibs on the post and not in PM, it's an easier way to gauge metrics these days I'd say.

I'm sure someone would swap straight up if they want the bottle the other person has. Personally, having a few A&Ts left, and it being a one off blend, I'm not looking to trade mine. Also Zenne seems to show up at more events. We drank so much a Shelton fest in Atlanta 2 years ago. They brought a bunch of bottles VIP session ftmfw. I never really see A&T getting cracked unless it's coming from peoples' cellars. I agree that for Hill Farmstead it would have to be Art or something similar.

I think a bourbon in that range would do it, but probably have better luck with a better bottle like Handy or 4RSMBLE. The BB always seem to be hype for the initial few months then taper off. And I don't personally think it's worth the price of entry.

Latest posts