Everywhere Zwanze Day 2016-10-01 - The Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Zwanze at Schera's was awesome this year. Super chill, with a bottle share that was far better than the ticketed beers. And free pours of Funk Factory and Forager brewing from Rochester. Lilac sour is to die for.......... Shared my table with deckardjk and his wife, who are real cool. Hope to drink with them again in the future. And always a great time with SecretSquirrel Turns out my table location was primo for bottles to be dropped off to share and pass on.

There was a mild fist fight though.............

Zwanze at Schera's was awesome this year. Super chill, with a bottle share that was far better than the ticketed beers. And free pours of Funk Factory and Forager brewing from Rochester. Lilac sour is to die for.......... Shared my table with deckardjk and his wife, who are real cool. Hope to drink with them again in the future. And always a great time with SecretSquirrel Turns out my table location was primo for bottles to be dropped off to share and pass on.

There was a mild fist fight though.............

I didn't see it, (too busy drinking Jean Chris), but I heard there was 4 thumps - the dude getting hit, him hitting the floor, and both of them getting tossed.
yeah he got dropped not far from me... Thing was I think those guys came to the event together.... Cops were called which wasn't cool...

Latest posts