Zwanze Day at APEX 9/20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 306809

Reaction score
Post info here.

I have no info besides APEX is the only place for us WA/OR people.

i'm obviously in favor of the place that's five min away from my house. i'm curious if they'll make this a ticketed event or have it open to the general public all day long/while supplies last.

i'm obviously in favor of the place that's five min away from my house. i'm curious if they'll make this a ticketed event or have it open to the general public all day long/while supplies last.

Yeah, we have to drive across the state so you get zero sympathy from anyone ever.

Have they specified who is getting it in Vancouver yet?

I'm going to try to make it, but this late summer period is getting pretty nuts for me as it is. I will see what I can do. Wish it was at Brouwer's again this year.

I don't think anything has really been announced by Apex yet, but to my knowledge they have never done a ticketed event. But, there's also a first time for everything.

What is the best info source for them? They don't seem to use Facebook much and twitter barely. Their website is pretty spartan.

I asked a bartender there today about Zwanze Day and he had no idea what I was talking about. He said someone else had asked him too. I told him about it and he said "Sounds awesome! Can't wait!"

I asked a bartender there today about Zwanze Day and he had no idea what I was talking about. He said someone else had asked him too. I told him about it and he said "Sounds awesome! Can't wait!"

Maybe I'll go to Vancouver.

Talked to one of the bartenders today. Didn't seen to know much, but he said they will hand out tickets to people standing in line, which guarantees a pour of each Cantillon beer they have on tap. If you want more, you have to get back in line. He sai it would pretty much be "business as usual."

Sounds like a potential cluster **** to me.

Talked to one of the bartenders today. Didn't seen to know much, but he said they will hand out tickets to people standing in line, which guarantees a pour of each Cantillon beer they have on tap. If you want more, you have to get back in line. He sai it would pretty much be "business as usual."

Sounds like a potential cluster **** to me.

Vancouver looks more tempting

It was fine I suppose. Apex had both Cuvee Saint Gilloise and the Zwanze beer on for $8/6oz pour. Later on, '12 Gueuze came on for $10/6oz pour. As far as lines, after the initial rush there as zero lines to get another pour of Zwanze if you chose to do so. Overall, the draught list was a bit disappointing compared to some of the other events that I have seen listed. It was a good time hanging out in a nearly empty Zwanze day though!

Latest posts

Back